Our family business realizes that a kitchen in a home is an invitational place to congregate, cook, celebrate, or chat. Once you allow us to give you an estimate we listen to your desires, visions, and needs as we carefully plan and measure with accuracy. Correspondingly, we respect your home and your time. The aesthetics of the kitchen brings value to your home and to your life.
- Pre-Design Stage: We take the time to understand your expectations and ideas. As a result, we will present you several plan options for analysing the existing floor plans, zoning information, and building requirements.
- Work & Progress Stage: we will communicate at every step of the way to ensure we can accommodate any changes, alterations or additions you might have while the project is underway to our best ability. Any significant shift in the requirements impacting materials and labour are subject to added costs.
- Estimating & Budgeting: our transparent approach allows us to offer you a comprehensive budget with a preliminary breakdown of the design, engineering, permits, material and labour cost. We will consult with you on the types of materials available and recommend the elements that could minimise your expenses without cutting corners or compromising quality.
- Permits & Licensing Stage: At Dotch Construction, we value your time. Therefore we will be in charge of getting all the required documentation and licenses necessary for your project.
- Work Scheduling Stage: we work hard to make sure we always meet your deadline and time regulations, securing and allocating the right resources.
Dotch Construction has proven results for setting exceptional standards in cost control, planning, scheduling and project safety. Our 24 years of experience gives us a competitive advantage over others in our field.
With over 24 years experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next project.
We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Financial Responsibility to Our Clients
- Superior Quality and Craftsmanship
- Quality and Value to the Projects We Deliver
- Highest Standards in cost control
- On Time and on Budget
- Real Focus on Customer Communication & Satisfaction
Can I get a referral from your last clients?
Yes, in fact, we encourage our customers to get referrals from past clients about their experience with us.
Do you have insurance and license needed?
Yes. Dotch Construction & Renovation is fully licensed and insured. To protect our customers, we have a liability insurance. For any sub-contractors that we use, always ask for proof of insurance and licensing to protect you and your property.
Why choose Dotch Construction & Renovation over a cheaper contractor?
We have excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Our business is based only on long-term relationships with customers. We deliver real value.
How long are quotations valid for?
All quotation is valid 15 days